Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hand bag for my cutie...

Hi Crafty Friends...

Yesterday, after making the hair accessories suddenly an idea came up in to my mind that I should make a cute little handbag for my sweety...She loves bags...and specially when I dress up and take a nice bag for party she has to have one...!! My Doll...

I hand stitched a little bag from a napkin that I had never used to make the base of the bag, then I added gorgeous trim from Aarti's Store OneLittleDreamer. Then some red and black ribbons to match her outfit. And also some pearl trims I had in my stash.

To embellish I used a flat back pearl embellishment. For the handles I used a pearl necklace I got in the party section of Dollar Store.

I have a video on my channel that details about the pieces & process of this handbag. please do check it out...Here

And below are some pics of the Bag I made:




My cutie pie's dress with all the hand-made accessories.



No comments:

Post a Comment