Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Altered Clothespins...

Hi Crafters,

 My Baby is growing up as, she gives me lot of time to do my crafting. She is learning to play by herself and I am happy.

I thought to make a quick project last night....
I Altered Clothespins. They would make great Bookmarks. I am planning to make couple of more after I made these...I figured out they would be excellent Embellishments for my Cards, Tags or for the mini albums too...

They are really easy and quick to make...
I did a start to finish video for them on YouTube..Do check it out...Here

And the pictures are most important....


 Lavender clothespin I added pieces of trim to make a little doily and then added Sequence flower trim, rose buds, a feather and some pearl trims


A shabby chic pink clothes pin....




Aren't they cute...I hope you all like it and give it a try....
Luv
Isha



No comments:

Post a Comment