Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Altered Wine Cork Charm...

Hi All,

YouTube, P interest and all other networking sites through which The Crafty world has come close are really a boon.

Couple of weeks back I was seeing crafty people altering Wine Corks....I love them ..And thought to give it a try myself....
So, Here is the very first Cork Charm I made...


I wanted to make a Shabby Chic Vintage looking Charm...So, I painted the cork white and then decorated it with the pearl trims. I added a bunch of pearls as danglers.

Also,Added an Eiffel tower, heart and a little fan charm to make it more girly.

I added a video on my channel on this charm...Where I have talked in detail of how I made this charm.
Be Sure to check it out. Altered Cork Charm

Some more picture for you all...





Hope you all Like it !!
See you all next time with one more crafty project 
Bye for now..
Luv
Isha

No comments:

Post a Comment