Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Mixed Media Altered Steampunk Bottle

Hi Craft Buddies,
As I told you all in My last Post, I will be regularly updating my Blog. Though, It will be some fix days as I do in my YouTube channel.
But , for now I have lot of things to share which You all have missed from me for the last year .
So, I have decided to share some of my very Favorite Projects ...
And off course The first in the list is My Steam-punk Altered Bottle..
I have a  Start to Finish Video Tutorial for this one ..which has the Highest views on My channel...


                      I Love The Colors on it..Its a Mixture of Browns, Blacks and Antique Gold...



I used The Key Charm hanged with the help of Antique Looking Chain to give the bottle Lost & Found Effect...






The Bigger Beads at the Neck of Bottle Add up to the Shape and Texture of the Bottle..



The Gears make it A Perfect Steam-punk Project....



The Crinkle effect is Because of The Masking Tape used As a Base...


Hope you All have Enjoyed The close-up Pictures...

And For the Tutorial Video Plz. Visit My youtube channel ishascraftyside

I would Love to hear your thoughts on this project of mine...
And don't forget to Like, share and Subscribe My Channel & Blog for more Such Craft Tutorials...
Lots of Love n Big Hugs
Isha
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats sweetie on the relaunch party of your blog, I am a email subscriber, I have shared on fb and also my group and left comments on Yout tube and if course am a subscriber there too hugs xoxo, Julie

    ReplyDelete